Tuesday, June 02, 2009

.::Movie Updates::.

At last, I managed to squeeze some time to watch 2 movies after the last movie I watched in Malacca, Fast and Furious 4. Forget to blog about it tho'. Pai-seh. This time, I watched Night at the Museum 2, in Malacca also with my BF. We had quite an expectation on this movie, as we also had watched Night at the Museum 1. Overall, this movie is funny, but not as funny as I had expected. I felt the only funny part is the character of the Prince of Egypt, Kahmunrah who wanted to have his throne back. Everytime he started to speak, I started to laugh :D Oh ya, I am impressed with the big museum where they filmed the movie. When can I go there......

Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

I had watched Angels and Demons too, in KL, despite being stopped by my BF. I don't care. I am a fan of Dan Brown's novels, and I wanted to watch this movie badly (I had watched Da Vinci Code, too). Surprisingly, this movie is not as boring as the Da Vinci Code, even though I am not familiar with all the churches being mentioned in the movie, but I still vaguely remember the storyline of this movie, based on my understanding on the novel. It's quite a long movie tho', but I am satisfied. Anyway, need to thank Esha again and again, for lending me her books, both Da Vince Code and Angels and Demons way back years ago. Now, I am able to watch the movie. Satisfied to the max!

Angels and Demons
That's all bout the movie updates. Will blog about my trip to the Elephant Farm soon..

No comments: