Thursday, December 24, 2009

Things He did which warms my ♥

I was thinking back to the things which he had done that warmth my heart, so I decided to post up things which he did that really touches me :)

♥ everytime you learn how to sing a song, and then sang it in front of me and asks me is it nice.

♥ all the lame jokes that you had tell which makes me laugh everytime I listen to it.

♥ everytime when you are so thoughtful, asking me to sit aside while you queue and constantly checking whether am I tired

♥ everytime when you plan our future, like which dog to have, how many dogs we should keep in our home, where should we stay, etc etc

♥ the times when you took the effort to come and find me, even though you are busy.
♥ the moment you kiss my forehead and wishes me good night before I sleep.

♥ during the time when you hug me from behind and tells me “I Love You, Dear”.

♥ when everytime I tell you that I am sad, you will always send me funny texts which will make me laugh just by reading it.

♥ every time you hold my hand, wherever you go, even when I am angry, you never failed to do so.

♥ finally, keeping up with my temper, whenever I lose it.

I know some of it seems like small gestures, but all these makes me feels warm everytime he does so..

p/s: Oh, I think I am gonna start Project 52 soon so that I can keep my blog updated. Project 52 is about posting interesting happenings once a week, together with a picture, until the week 52 (literally, it means I will be constantly posting every week, aside from my blog, for one whole year) I hope I can make it..Haha..

xoxo,
esineDenise ♥

No comments: