Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Eling's Bash

Okay I am so damn bored so I might as well blog about the part I attend..err..on 15th November. Yeah approximately a month ago. Eling's Bash is a line dance party organized by the teacher herself, Eling. She had been teaching line dance in many different places other than my hometown aka Temerloh. So, this party is held to gather all her students to have fun together and at the same time donating money for the charity. A small amount of each ticket being sold will be contributed to orphanage. Each ticket cost 60 bucks. Not cheap, mind you. My mom was one of the commitee members (nope, I did not get the ticket cheaper. Even she needed to pay for the ticket) so I followed. Well another reason is because BFF was going too. Her god-mother (also the commitee) bought her a ticket as well.

The Hall

Our Sticker

Boon Boon aka aYee

Spot this cute guy dancing ;)

Me :D

She

Cam-whoring outside the toilet ;)

She - outside the toilet. Hahaha~

Boon with her god-mother (Yeah, outside the toilet)

Us :D :D :D

On the stage

On the stage



All me :) :)

Well, well. I must say we get a lil' boring during the party, as we don't know how to dance their dance at all. But, there are other things which occupied our loneliness. FOODS! We had a 8 dish meal, like the usual banquet, and then additional Fried Kueh Teow, all sorts of Kuih, Nasi Lemak, and even the Indo Coffee van is there! So we can get as many ice coffee we want!! Woohoo!! Oh ya, it's quite a long party. It started at 3pm and ended approximately 11 pm. I went back earlier, as Boon came and fetch me (she went back early because she need to send her mom back) for second round of yumcha session. Love my life <3 <3 It's just too good when you have BFF around you! :)

Okay, that's all for now. Wait for my next post! Will continue about what I bought in Malacca! Adios!!


xoxo,
esineDenise <3


No comments: