Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Bar B Q Plaza

Did I blog about Bar B Q (BBQ) Plaza before? I think not. So, I think I am gonna blog about my favourite (not only me, but also Biu Gor as well as Boon) dinner spot if I visit Berjaya Times Square.

First, I would like to introduce the BBQ pan (I got this picture from an old folder. Hence lack of color and also watermark) :

Then, the rice and the very important sauce. The sauce is mixed with garlic as well as chilli.

Our must have - The Pork Set. This is the Economy Pork Set, enough for 2 person. But, if Biu Gor and Boon are there, we will other 2 sets of this. They also have Family Set, but they mix it with a lot of chicken and seafoods, hence decreasing the amount of pork given. So, we like to order this, because it is purely pork!!

The additional food, Bacon. Yes, it is pork, again.

Let us teach you how to eat. First, put the lard on the pan to let the oil wet the pan. The oil is use to cook the pork later.

Do it like this.

This is how it looks like when we BBQ the pork on the pan. Plus, we can also add the vegetables into the soup to make the soup taste sweeter.

Green Tea is what we always order. Because it is bottomless!! You can also choose to have it hot or cold.

Okay, guys and girls! That's all about my introduction for BBQ Plaza. Wanna have a try? It's on the 3rd Floor in Berjaya Times Square. They also have branches in Sunwa Pyramid and One Utama. Go google it! :P

WE LurVE BBQ PLAZA !!!

xoxo,
esineDenise ♥

No comments: