Monday, May 04, 2009

my Final Year Project

Spare me some time to give space to my Final Year Project! I know, I submitted long time ago, but I only get to blog today. So, forgive me :P

my comb-bind version of FYP
(just come out from the photostat machine)

Shi Kit with her FYP

Me with my FYP

After we were done printing and photostat-ing our FYP, we headed towards the next mamak shop to have a drink and went back home, enjoying the remaining of the day as I still have 2 assignments to be submitted on the next week. My life is full of assignments. Sien dao ==||. After a week, I went back to college to collect my FYP hardbound! Snapshots of my hardbound in the library :D

After a week, my hardbound version of FYP

Posing nicely with my FYP :D

Now, as to date 04/05/2009 I am officially free from assignments, but I still have another FYP presentation to go. The admin haven't post up the schedule. Blah. I don't know I need to wait until when. Been making spider webs in my room lately, got nothing to do. SIEN!

p/s: oh ya, I have not start doing my presentation slides and I am complaining I have nothing to do. Wuahahaha~

No comments: