Sunday, April 12, 2009

done with FYP but is still busy with assignments

I don't know why every time I was copying some things from the Word document, I can't publish my blog. It says something wrong with my HTML template. Grrr..what the heck is HTML template also I don't know. Jargons. Hate jargons. Hence, I need to type everything from beginning till the end. Again. Then, I am lazy, so I give up in publishing it. There goes another post which can't see the sun. Blueek!

I am actually doing my assignment now but I felt damn bored so thought of blogging something which I had done just now. I was trying all sorts of dresses (I don't have many tho') which I could wear to an annual dinner end of this month. I can't find anything which I like. Need to re-furnish my closets? Good idea :) I always think so too


I look fat in this black dress T_T

I wore this for too many times already!!!

Somehow I feel this looks like night gown more than a dress.
And it's too short, and too low cut.
It don't look nice with a black tube inside.

Those are the best 3 dresses which I had picked up! And I am not satisfied with all 3 of it. Argh! Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! I want shopping!

p/s: oh yea, and I haven't gotten the bags and sandals to match with those dresses. Another reason for me to go shopping right? wuahahaahhah~

No comments: