Monday, March 09, 2009

my Friend is getting married :)

Two days back, I was with Esha in Secret Recipe (again) to have a drink or should I say to go online :P (I know one day we will ban from Secret Recipe). Then, Esha told me, Sree's going to married her 9 years of boyfriend! Back then, I was thinking, she is 23, 9 years means she had dated the guy since she was Form 2 !! My reaction was: impossible (I know I am being so mean). Esha asked, why is it impossible? It is POSSIBLE, and I am still like: no wayy, impossible (guess I don't believe in true love.wakaka). It seems like Sree's boyfriend is good-looking, and is working in Shell currently (obviously not the one who help people to pump petrol). Is there really such a perfect love? Well, the truth had knocked me. There is =) (so sweeeeeettttt!). Anyway I will congratulate Sree when the times come. You are such a lucky girl babe!

Oh, I bumped into my friend's EX boyfriend during breakfast yesterday. I hope I did not recognize the wrong person. Well, he actually don't know who am I. I am such a kepo. I wonder whether they are still together as I seen she is still sending him message through Facebook. Well, 5 years of relationship, is it that easy to end it? Anyway, I am just being kepo again. Forgive me :)

Somehow rather, everyone's love life is a mess. Friends around me are not getting happy ending as everyone had expected. But I know it ended for good. I can't say my love life is wayyy so perfect as I have my own ups and downs as well. Like what Shi Kit said: I rather to be single than to be involved in a messy relationship. Ha!

Oh! Another thing. I saw the idiot in my area. What is he doing here? I thought he is damn busy, but he can still have time to come here, nicely parked his car and God knows what is he doing. Such an idiot. Gosh.

No comments: