Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Memorable Genting trip -2-

Other than sitting there sulking, I better upload the next part of the photos taken in Genting

-Me @ First World Hotel Lobby-


-Us @ First World decorations-


-Us@Eye of Genting- ^^


-picture taken by Gary Tan-

Well, actually there are alot more picture but I feel it is irrelevant, so might as well do not post it here..
End of says, even though the theme park is a bit packed with tourists, overall it's an enjoying trip. I feel that we wasted alot of time in the theme park lining up. If we had not played in the theme park, I guess we have plenty of time to walk around and enjoy our time.
Well, I am quite bad luck too. Had a mild food poisoning after having dinner at the food court. I vomited and feel dizzy all the way. Even though Gary brought us to a spot where we can see such a beautiful scenery of KL, I can't even enjoy it because I feel nausea at that time.
What a waste. Hope in the next trip I won't have this kind of situation again.

No comments: