Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Weather

The weather in KL nowadays are very very bad.
Lightning, thunder, rain, all come together. Everyday.
I kind of get used to the timing of the rain. It will only rain in the evening around 4 pm. So, those who are clever would not choose to go out around that time. Like me :P

The sign

The heavy rain

It's actually a golf course, but can't see anything now

It is so damn blur

After the rain, can see the beautiful dawn colour

Now you can see the green scenery of golf course

The reddish sky color. So beautiful

I never thought that I can snap such a nice picture (ignore the quality) with just using my handphone which do not have any mega pixels thingy at all. Ha ! The coming pictures are the one I took on the way back to Temerloh by bus.

The heavy rain (cannot see the mountain)

It is still in KL (the highway)

See the thick fog (after the rains stops)

See the blue blue sky

I just like the blue-ish color of the sky

Okay, there goes my weather forecast. Hope the weather would not be so extreme when I am back to KL in July. Anyways the weather in Temerloh is also extreme. Extremely HOT! Plus the constantly of no supply of current, I can become crazy.

No comments: