Monday, October 22, 2007

Always the Tagging

I found out about this fun game from Rebekah's blog and it is quite interesting, and so I decided to try it myself here in my own blog.

The rules laid out are:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on Shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Write any comments you have after the song name.


If someone says "is this okay?" you say?
Honey Honey Honey - 萧亚轩 (Elva)
Yes Honey, it is okay =)

How would you describe yourself?
Nothing In This World - Paris Hilton
Nothing in this world can describe me perfectly ! xD

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Stars Are Blind - Paris Hilton
This means that I should not marry a star, cause they might be blind

How do you feel today?
L.O.V.E - 萧亚轩 (Elva)
Wanna love and being loved by someone

What is your life's purpose?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
So true...Can't cry so much anymore

What is your motto?
When You Look At Me - Christina Millian
I'll tell you when you look at me.. Na..Na..Na..

What do your friends think of you?
着迷 (addicted) - 潘玮柏 (Wilber)
They are addicted to me ! Wuahaha

What do you think of your parents?
Miss You Much - 200 Pounds Beauty OST
Ya, miss them loads. Can't wait to go home

What do you think about very often?
Glamorous - Fergie
No! No! No! That is so not true :P

What do you think of your best friend?
Firefly - A-Teens
They light up my life when I am hiding myself in the dark

What do you think of the person you like?
Yummy - Gwen Stefani
Yeah baby, you taste so good. wakaka..

What is your life story?
Hey Mickey ! - B'Witched
Not as popular as him. Sad case

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
I am one. For my baby =)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
华人万岁(Long Live Chinese's'!) - 王力宏(Lee Hom)
Hope that he is a Chinese. wakakaka

What will they play at your funeral?
4 In the Morning - Gwen Stefani
Please come early

What is your hobby/interest?
The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
Escape from Lectures and Colleges

What is your biggest fear?
表白 - 萧亚轩 (Elva)
Well, I go through this stage. Nothing to be afraid of =)

What is your biggest secret?
Maria - 200 Pounds Beauty (Kim Ah-Joong)
NO! I did not hide Maria in my cupboard!

What do you think of your friends?
戴上我的爱 (Put On My Love) - 潘玮柏; 王珞丹
Yeah, could you feel my love my friends..

Sorry because the same singers keep popping out in this list. I am actually listening to a playlist where all the songs are chosen by me (my favourite songs).

No comments: